• Developing and customizing ERP Solutions.
• Translating business requirements into ERP functional operations and participating in the blueprint implementation and analysis of those business requirements.
• Assisting users in adapting to the software and to new business processes.
• Identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Targeting training needs and training the ERP users.
• Analyzing information problems, requested alterations, or required modifications to develop suitable ERP processes and solutions.
• Liaising with the R&D department to develop custom solution components when required.
• Researching, designing, and developing ERP operational programs and reports for all business units.
• Facilitating resolution of issues through consistent co-operation with other departments/ work groups of the company.
Qualifications that will be appreciated
• Good knowledge of SoftOne ERP
• At least 3 – 4 years of experience in providing ERP Software Solution Services
• SQL Server knowledge
• Communications skills
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
What we offer
• Permanent and full-time employment
• Ongoing training
• Attractive salary
• Further career development opportunities